1. Pastel Jelly Beans! These beauties pop up into stores next week cant wait to get my little hands on a set of the baby pink ones! $34.99 2. Macaroon Box Look at these beautiful little boxes! I love Macaroons … Continue reading
My first pair of Keds were given to me as a present from my mum, she brought them back from her Queensland holiday as a ‘sorry you had to go to school and didn’t get to go to the theme … Continue reading
Kate Spade presented her spring/summer 2013 collection at New York Fashion Week and gave the fashion world a lighthearted, bright colored collection for the warm weather season. The spring 2013 collection designed by Kate Spade offered 1950’s inspiration, bright colors and kitschy designs … Continue reading
At the moment I am overly excited about one thing and one thing alone, as I am at this time every year…No its not that summer is getting closer, no its not that cute dresses and amazing outfits are going … Continue reading
Not too many people in Victoria would take me up on my request at the moment, with icy winds and temperatures not reaching above 15 degrees at the moment no one would want to set foot in the beach or … Continue reading
Being confined to a small space can be rather boring and dull, so recently I have been finding pictures that help to inspire me and my new designs. I thought that while I was stuck sitting around and my mind … Continue reading
Got to love a bit of ‘Kate Spade’ especially when they come up with a new and exciting range. The creative Director, Deborah Lloyd, was inspired by one of her favourite places in Paris, the cour d’honneur at the Palais … Continue reading
‘Gloves, Bows and Pink oh my!’ This post is just a little snippet into one of Kate Spades new ranges, full of colour, bows, ruffles and of corse the signiture Spade cheekiness. enjoy xx and then there is the new … Continue reading
1. The beautiful new range of lipsticks by KATE SPADE, with their beautiful colour pallet and a cute name that brings back childhood memories “Supercalifragilipstick”. my favourite is the pastel/bright pink (there really is no other way to describe the colour, its bright and bold yet pastel) called PopArt Pink and is only avaliable on the Kate Spade website (www.katespade.com) and retails at $24 USD
2. Because i am also an avid creative writer i believe that it is always a necessity to carry around a small note book just in case i come up with an idea for a new story. when i saw this cute one from KIKKI K i knew that it was love at first sight (which is great because the cover and pages is covered in love hearts). $8.95
3. As i stated above i always need to carry around a notebook and a pen. especially this cute one from KIKKI K $4.95
4. This dress is simple yet detailed. its elegant and i really love it. for many years now i have wanted a MULBERRY bag, and i still haven’t found ‘the one’ yet but this dress is great. beautiful cut and beautiful fabric. $990 from the Mulberry stores and online (www.mulberry.com)
5. Im not that big of a fan when it comes to pointy shoes, I find that they hurt. but I would make an acceptation for these beauties. With their contrasting silver toes and heels, as well as their creamy pink texture I couldn’t help but fall for them. only available on ASOS (www.asos.com) ‘ASOS sweetheart toe cap ballerina’ $40.55 (the best thing about ASOS is that there is no shipping fees EVER, and the styles available is just mindblowing. Also the prices are extremely reasonable so you cant help but buy more)
6. This beautiful satchel is so cute and pink, and its a great size. I recently brought it for when i go back to school, and amazingly it fits my notebook, pencil case, wallet, keys and everything else that I need to take with me. So really its a great buy and my sister even went out and got it in the baby blue/green. ‘ASOS scallop edge satchel’ $32.44
Kate Spade has always been a favourite designer of mine since I went to China two years ago. Her bright colours and bold patterns. featuring amazing fabrics and glossy leathers. Versatile and practical handbags in luminous hues, girly clothing and simple yet complicated jewellery. As part of their marketing for the christmas season just past they created this amazing video that is just so full of fun, colour, light and excitement. I know that now i want to wrap everything like this, i can just imagine “Granny” (the macbook) wrapped like this. love it!
and then there is the fun colourful surprise ball!