In Victoria at the moment it is scorching! its been soo long since it has been this warm and I cant think of much to do, how to keep cool and to have fun. Some of the things I’m fond of doing during the summer months is swim at Lake Glenmaggie and lounge around in the shade (being so pale, due to my english background, all I do is burn). For the next three weeks I cant expose my ribs to the sun (got a tiny tattoo from my twin sister for my christmas present) but I’m counting down the days.
But when I do get to do all the summer activities I want here are a few that I am dying to get to do.
1. Go For A Swim
2. Play Under The Sprinklers
3. Have A Sleepover On The Roof
4. Plant A Tree Or Flowers
5. Go To The Park
6. Make Smoothies Everyday
7. Make Icey Poles
8. Camp In A Tent
9. Play Games In The Dark
10. Have A Water Bomb Fight
11. Buy Yourself A Slurpee and Debility Give Yourself Brain Freeze
12. Jump Into A Lake
13. Shove Ice Down Someones Back
14. Stand Under A Waterfall For Hours
15. Float In The Middle Of The Lake All Day
What Are Your Favourite Things To Do During Summer???